Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
abstract should be no more than (250 words) structured to:
3- Materials and Methods
6- Keywords ( 3-7 keywords)
- introduction (1-2 pages)
Materials and Methods or Subjects and methods, or Patients and Methods as what better fit
it should include
Type of study, setteing
Sample and sampling techniques with inclusion and exlusions criteria if fit.
instruments or tools used
units, measures, scores or classification used with proper citation if required
ethical issues and ethical approval
Results: 1- Text 2- tables and Legends 3- Figures and Legends
P values show be written properly as needed with 3 decimals. if its value is below 0.001 so written as (< 0.001)
Discussion: a precised discussion that explain the finding of the study. the meaning or impact of it, with suitable comparison as appropriate and proper citation.
keep in mind discussion is not repitition of results.
limitations and dificulties if applicable
- Conclusions: a precise conclusion in paragraph, not bullets, highlighting the main fiinding of the study and answering the study objectives. a relevant specific recomendation might be included .
- References: Vancouver style