Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal accepts original un published papers in different agricultural sciences.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles should be examined by academic referees, Author must correction and comments made by the referees for acceptance.
- The papers can be written and published either in English and the author (s) must submit to the Journal website, after registering and obtaining a username and password.
- Use Time New Roman line for English language are used, should be with font size 14 for the text, 16 for the title with a single space between lines.
- Papers should include abstract that doesn't be more than 250 words.
- Papers arrangement is as follows: Abstract in English language, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and discussion, conclusions acknowledgement (if found) and the English References.
- References should be listed according to the number of the reference in the text .
- Tables & Figures should be clear and contain subtitles describing their contents.
- Manuscript title should include the author′s addresses, their scientific titles, physical e-mail address and keywords.
- Manuscript mustn't be more than 21 pages with 2 cm left on each side of the paper.
- The paper manuscript must be checked for plagiarism that should not exceed 20%.
Journal of Kerbala for Agricultural Sciences (JKAS) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. All the papers published in JKAS are available under an open access policy, which guarantees free (of taxes) and unlimited access, for anyone, to the entire content of the all-published articles. The users are free to “read, copy, distribute, print, search or refer to the full text of these articles”, as long they mention the source. The other materials (texts, images, and graphical elements presented on the Website) are protected by copyright. In the case of previously published articles/parts of articles, it is necessary to provide the full bibliographical source and, for reproduced materials, a written acceptance from the author(s) or the publishing house.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our authors, reviewers, and readers. We strictly adhere to privacy laws and regulations.