Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal accepts original un published papers in different agricultural fields.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles should be examined by academic referees, Author must correction and comments made by the referees for acceptance.
- The papers can be written and published either in English and the author (s) must submit to the Journal website, after registering and obtaining a username and password.
- Use Simplified Arabic line for Arabic language and Time New Roman line for English language are used , both of them should be with font size 14 for the text, 16 for the title with a single space between lines.
- Papers should include Arabic &English abstracts and shouldn't be more than 250 words.
- Papers arrangement is as follows: Abstract in Arabic , Abstract in English language, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and discussion, conclusions acknowledgement (if found) and the English References .
- References should be listed according to the number of the reference in the text .
- Tables &Figures should be clear and contain subtitles describing their contents .
- Manuscript title should include the author′s addresses, their scientific titles, physical e-mail address and keywords.
- Manuscript mustn't be more than 21 pages with 2 cm left on each side of the paper.
- The paper manuscript must be checked for plagiarism that should not exceed 20% .
Copyright © 2013-2019 College of Agriculture/ University of Kerbala all rights reserved